Untitled

Friday, July 28, 2006

Stupidity strike again....great

So if you read my blogs...I am supportive, for the most part. I am more concerned about others than myself.

So now you know my biggest flaw. Letting people stomp all over me, all I do is pick up the peices to myself...Stand back up and continue life.
Well this time I feel like doing something different. I feel like being opinionated in front of people...Big mistake. Especially in front of this one person who remains unnamed. Apparently I am nothing but a dumb blonde. I have stupid ideas. Let's face it, I can't do anything right and she/he can.
"Don't worry Harp, I will help you through this." says this nameless person.... Help me?!? I can do it on my own, after all I have been doing it since I was three. I am tired of being bossed around by you. I have been bossed too long. I have been nothing but supportive to you and this is what i get. Gee, I feel loved.
Give me one reason why I should except your help? It's not like I have a problem. My only problem is you! You and your big ego! Let's flip things around a bit and I stomp on you. No one is going to help you up this time little person.... You can't make it to the top, you're nothing but the unimportant friend.....
See how I feel? I don't get the credit I deserve. I am degrated everyday. By you. And you just sit here and stare at me talk to you. I talk to you because no one else will. I stand up, because no one else will stand up. I just realized something:


I am stronger than you would ever hope to be. I can fall down and not wait for someone to help me up. I don't need your help because I can get back up again. By myself. I don't need to push people down to get to the top. I don't need your crap anymore. I don't need you. You just stand up so high on your little stick. Well, guess what? YOUR LITTLE STICK JUST SNAPPED ON YOU!
I hope you feel pain. I hope you get everything you deserve. I hope you feel what I feel. I am alone, but stronger than you and your army of pathetic morons who wear too much make-up.

Because I feel great.

Counter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home